2022-23 Annual Fund
Why Give to the Annual Fund?
At Woodland, we take pride in being a place that fosters authentic connection and a caring community. A place that understands diversity is a strength and that we thrive when all community members feel a sense of belonging. A school that puts a premium on attracting and retaining top teaching talent to educate the whole child. A campus where students build and deepen connections through rich and diverse co-curricular, social and emotional learning experiences.
Many things come together to make Woodland the authentic and caring place that it is, including the Annual Fund. Gifts to the Annual Fund help Woodland:
- Keep tuition as affordable as possible and make tuition assistance available to 13% of students, more than ever before.
- Attract and retain exceptional educators by offering robust professional development and a faculty compensation pool that rose 6.5% this year.
- Finance a wide range of co-curricular learning experiences such as Outdoor Education, after-school athletics, field trips, Sci-Con, art shows and musicals to educate the whole child.
- Invest in Social Emotional Learning expertise in the belief that “SEL can be a powerful lever for creating caring, just, inclusive, and healthy communities that support all individuals in reaching their fullest potential*.”
* Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning: Guide to Schoolwide SEL.
Woodland thanks and celebrates every donor to the Annual Fund! We are pleased to recognize donors in our Annual Report honor rolls as follows:
$25,000 and above
$10,000 - $24,999
$5,000 - $9,999
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,000 to $2,499
$1 - $999
Donors of $5,000 or more will be invited to a recognition reception each fall.
How to Make Your Gift
You can make your tax-deductible gift by check, credit card, stock or securities.
Annual Fund FAQs
Woodland's Tax ID