Relocating to the Bay Area
Are you relocating in the Bay Area and looking for an independent school for your child entering preschool through eighth grade? Woodland is a kind, caring, and compassionate school where students thrive in small classes and under the guidance of thoughtful and skilled teachers become confident learners.
Below is the application process for families relocating to the Bay Area, as well as frequently asked questions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com anytime with questions. We look forward to connecting with you, sharing all that Woodland has to offer, and helping you navigate our application process.
Woodland's Application Process for Families Relocating to the Bay Area
Create account in Ravenna
Submit Woodland application and application fee in Ravenna
Submit tuition assistance application (if applicable)
Submit all additional materials in Ravenna
Current teacher recommendation
Transcripts from current and previous school year
Standardized tests (if applicable)
If your family is able to visit the Bay Area, communicate travel dates with admission office to schedule an in person campus tour, parent interview, and student visits
If your family is not able to visit the Bay Area, Woodland's Admission Office will schedule the following:
- A virtual parent interview (either via phone or Skype/Zoom)
- Phone call explaining more about our program/answer your questions
- A virtual student assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your age requirement for preschool?
- What is your age requirement for Kindergarten?
- Does Woodland sponsor visas for international students?
- We are relocating mid-summer, can we apply for the upcoming school year?
- What should I request from my child's current school?