Woodland Library Check Out
Would you like to check out a book from the Woodland Library?
Our library selection is now online and available for families to borrow books for a two week period. Please contact Ms. Sarconi, Library and Digital Media Specialist, if you have any questions about the process or a particular book you would like to borrow.
How to check out a book
- Please use this link to access the list of books in Woodland's Library
Access Woodland's Library
- Click on Woodland School Library in the center of the screen
- Click on login on the top right of the screen
- Lower School Login with student:
- Middle School Login, students use login through Google option
- Search by title, author, series, subject, or keyword
Ex: Never Smile at a Monkey - Press "title" button tab
J.K. Rowling - Press "author" button tab
- To place a hold on a book, click on the "details" link on the top right
- Press the "Hold it" tab on the right
You can view your hold requests by clicking on the "My Info" tab at the top of the page in the blue bar next to the 'Catalog" tab.
To do another search, click on the "Library Search" tab on the left.
To log out when you are finished, click the "Log Out" link on the top right.
- Kindergarten through fourth grade students, please place book requests by Sunday night so books can be delivered to classrooms on Monday and Tuesday. Holds placed after Sunday night may not be processed until the following week.
- Middle School students, please place book requests by Wednesday night, so they will be available for pick up between 12:00-2:30pm on Thursday. Books will be placed at car line for pick up.
- Books may be checked out for two weeks at a time.
- A bin to return library books will be placed outside of the library.
- Please do not clean the books, as it may damage them.
- Returned books will be quarantined for 48 hours before they will be available for checkout.
- Please email Ms. Claudia Sarconi with any questions.