Would you like to check out an Ebook or Audiobook?
Ebooks and audiobooks are available for families to borrow. Please contact Ms. Sarconi, Library and Digital Media Specialist, if you have any questions about the process or a particular book you would like to borrow.
Check out an Ebook or Audiobook
Woodland has added Sora as a resource for checking out audio and ebooks!
- For our Google users, the Sora app is located in Chrome app store. The menu icon is visible in Google Drive (see screenshot below) .
- To access the shared collection, download the Sora app from the Google Play or Apple App stores or use it in the browser at https://soraapp.com/
When signing in, students/parents/teachers have two sign in methods, "Woodland K-3" or Woodland 4-8" (see screenshot). This determines the login method.
- If "Woodland K-3" is selected, use the same login info as the Woodland library catalog:
- If "Woodland 4-8" is selected, login with gmail credentials
After logging in, click on "Explore" and scroll down to explore the various reading levels, genre options, and highlighted books. Or, after clicking on "Explore," click on "Collections" on the top right.
- To check out a book, click "Borrow."
- Up to four books may be checked out for two weeks.
- To renew an item, select "Renew" from the "Shelf" tab.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sarconi, Library and Digital Media Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the Woodland Library have my favorite book?
Please use this link to browse the selection of books in our library.