Work with Us
Woodland School’s faculty embody the values of the school.
- Aspire first to be effective teachers.
- Encourage the free pursuit of learning by students, in the classroom and beyond.
- Create an engaged and respectful learning community of children and adults.
- Instill global competence by preparing students to be active, engaged citizens of the 21st century world.
- Engage in meaningful professional development to remain at the forefront of successful educational practices.
- Follow a model that encourages students to make informed, rational and ethical choices and develop strong character.
- Lead an appreciation for creative problem solving
Our teachers are themselves learners, constantly searching for ways to advance their practice. A robust professional development program supports our faculty by introducing them to the latest knowledge and best practice in pedagogy, curriculum development, educational technology, and student assessment.
Woodland School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin in the administration of its educational or admission policies, financial aid distribution, or other school programs. Woodland School is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from candidates who reflect such diversity.