Work with Us
Woodland School’s faculty embody the values of the school.
- Aspire first to be effective teachers.
- Encourage the free pursuit of learning by students, in the classroom and beyond.
- Create an engaged and respectful learning community of children and adults.
- Instill global competence by preparing students to be active, engaged citizens of the 21st century world.
- Engage in meaningful professional development to remain at the forefront of successful educational practices.
- Follow a model that encourages students to make informed, rational and ethical choices and develop strong character.
- Lead an appreciation for creative problem solving
Our teachers are themselves learners, constantly searching for ways to advance their practice. A robust professional development program supports our faculty by introducing them to the latest knowledge and best practice in pedagogy, curriculum development, educational technology, and student assessment.